Self-Care Half Day Retreat: "Rising Strong: Shifting from Fear to Peace":
Welcome to my NEW healing and Self-Care Half Day Retreats!
"Rising Strong: The Shift from Fear to Peace" is our theme for our Fall nourishing retreat which includes:
- an opening meditation related to our theme of shifting from Fear to Peace (essential oil for kidneys and adrenals)
- several transformational energizing breathing techniques to shift stuck energy and trauma in the lower chakras (lower body)
- a lecture/theme discussion: inspiring tools for learning and understanding the fearful assumptions that lie at the root of all fears and how we can shift them into courage-cultivating truths that pave our way to our well-being and a profound awakening, on all levels of our Being
- a drumming circle for insight, vision and healing
- a 90 minute Restorative/Reiki and Sound healing practice to allow the body an and mind to rest and rejuvenate, including a yoga nidra practice related to our theme
- a closing meditation/song with new mudra for third chakra (self-confidence, courage, strength)
Location: 667 Redding Rd, Redding, CT (Gisele's sanctuary)
Date: Sunday, October 13, 1:00-5:00
It is time to discover our own courage-cultivating journey to step into a more authentic life. Looking forward to sharing "Prescription Tools" to support you on your path.
To register: Contact/text Gisele at 215-595-5503 to reserve your spot. This is an opportunity to enjoy a half day of healing in a small group setting with a maximum of 5 participants.
*New self-care day retreats coming in the Fall (at Gisele's home in Redding, CT)
This 4 hour self-care retreat is limited to 5 participants. Everyone is welcome. No previous yoga experience is necessary.
Embrace Life Yoga
More self-care retreats will be offered at my home in the Fall.
667 Redding Rd.
Contact/text Gisele at 215-595-5503 to reserve your spot.