This 20-hour Restore-With-Yoga Training (Module 1) is for new and experienced yoga teachers, body workers, nurses, physical therapists, other healing professionals and for anyone wanting to incorporate restorative yoga practices into their work and/or personal lives. Prior certification to teach yoga is NOT a prerequisite for this course. During this training, participants will gain an understanding of the philosophy and principles of Restorative Yoga as well as learn how to teach various restorative yoga poses to others.
April 5-7, 2019 (Yoga Soul, NJ)
October 25-27, 2019 (Hope Yoga, NJ)
Wanting to host a private Restorative Training in your studio space? Feel free to call me to schedule a time that works for you!
Training will include:
- Restorative Yoga Philosophy
- Restorative Yoga and the Nervous System
- Understanding the use of props to set up restorative yoga poses for classes, private sessions and home practice
- Observing body alignment to better understand correct use of props
- Benefits of key restorative yoga poses
- Principles and Guidelines for leading a Restorative Yoga class (calm environment, demonstrations, verbal cueing, observations)
- Class Sequencing of Restorative Yoga Poses
- Breath Awareness: Meditation, Visualizations and other tools to deepen relaxation
- Addressing Physical Limitations
- Practical Teaching Experience
**Dates and Location:
Friday, April 5 to Sunday, April 7, 2019 (Yoga Soul, NJ)
Friday, October 25 to Sunday, October 27, 2019 (Hope Yoga, NJ)
Total hours: 20 (these hours might vary in different locations)
241 Forsgate Dr. Suite 114
64 Princeton Hightstown Road
Princeton Junction, NJ
Gisele’s sanctuary at her home
667 Redding Rd.
3257 Quakerbridge Rd.
A Life in Balance
1 Stangl Road Flemington, NJ
Open Sky Yoga Barn
95 Cross Highway Redding, CT
Cost and Registration:
- $444 per person(includes Restore-With-Yoga Teacher Training and 50 page Manual)
- Register at www.yogasoulnj.com or for more information, please click here to contact Gisele.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Tuition:
Full pre-payment at the time of enrollment is required to reserve a space for this training program. Credits or refunds are available up to four weeks prior to date of first day of training. No credit given less than two weeks prior to first day of training.If Restore-With-Yoga cancels the training, a full credit will be issued. Restore-With-Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy on a case-by-case basis. There has been much commitment and loving energy invested in this training, and it is hoped that your commitment for this training will be the same.
For certification, complete 20 hour attendance is required. Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Certificate of Training.
What to bring:
- Water bottle and snacks
- Comfortable clothing
- Writing materials for note taking (strongly recommended)
- A commitment to experience this beautiful healing practice together.
This 20-hour Restore-With-Yoga Training (Module 2) is for new and experienced yoga teachers, body workers, nurses, physical therapists, other healing professionals and for anyone wanting to incorporate restorative yoga practices into their work and/or personal lives. Pre-certification in Restore-With-Yoga Module 1 is a pre-requisite for this course. During this training, participants will gain a deeper understanding of Restorative Yoga with more creative Restorative Yoga poses and the various healing modalities that align with this beautiful limb of yoga, e.g. The Energy Body- The Chakras and Ayurveda in Restorative Yoga.
Dates: October 19-20, 2019, in my home studio at 667 Redding Rd, Redding, CT (only 2 spots available)
Training will include:
More Creative Restorative Poses
How to skillfully use observation and props for optimal support and rest
Restorative assists; the art of therapeutic touch
Restorative Yoga and Emotional Balance
Addressing Specific Conditions (anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc.)
Overview of the Energy Body and the Chakras to better comprehend the benefits of each Restorative Pose
Introduction to using Crystals in a Restorative Practice
Learning Ayurveda to better assist Individual Needs
Energy Healing and Protection
Sequencing a Restorative Class using Ayurvedic Principles
Practical Teaching Experience